MAKE A BOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING OR FUNCTION
Effective from 1st July 2017 (held and will not change for events to be held until 30th June 2018) these rates apply for a full day or part thereof. Berry community groups receive a discounted rate.
- $1000 per day for ceremony only, and $1500 for ceremony and reception, or other function where food and drink are served
- ‘Rain Insurance’ (use of Hall if weather precludes use of Garden) – $175
- Use of Hall in addition to Garden – $350
- $1500 for package of 4 days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday) for ceremony only and $1900 for 4 days for ceremony and reception, or other function where food and drink are served
- Weekend and holiday periods – $350 for one day, $150 per additional day and $750 for a reception or other function where food and drink are served
- Midweek – $200 per day and $650 for a reception or function where food and drink are served
- Photographs (particularly weddings) are very popular at the Courthouse. Please ensure you make a booking for any and all photography to be done at the Courthouse. If you have booked the courthouse for your wedding ceremony and/or reception the photography fee does not apply
- $250 for 2 hours
- Chairs in the garden (75 available) – $5 each (white ‘Gladiator’ style folding chairs)
- Tables in the garden (6 available) – $5 each
- The use of tables and chairs in the Hall is included in the hire fee
- A $500 security bond applies to every hire. This is refundable, assuming there are no damages.
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To secure a booking full payment of the hiring fee plus bond is required, along with your signed contract.
- Hall Hire includes use of the kitchen and toilets. It does not include use of the other two rooms or the Private Garden.
- Private Garden Hire includes the use of the toilets but excludes the use of the building, including the kitchen or for storage. Included in the fee for a wedding in the Garden is a rehearsal time of up to one hour should you need it. Any other use outside these conditions there is a charge.
- If you book the Private Garden you can reserve the Hall to use in case it rains (the fee is 50% of the normal booking rate).
- You need to set up and clean up within your booking period or make arrangements with us if you need access outside your booked times. There is an additional charge for this.
- Cancellations made more than one calendar month before the date of hire attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than one calendar month before the date of hire attract a 100% cancellation fee. The bond is 100% refundable to you in the event of cancellation.
- All functions to commence after 8am and must cease by 10pm midweek (Sunday to Thursday) or 11:30pm on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
- All functions must comply with the NSW Noise Abatement legislation. It is important that any noise be kept at a reasonable level. Music outside must be turned down by 10:30pm and off by your close time. Please consider the community and also ensure your guests leave quietly.
- If you are proposing to do anything ‘unusual’ then you need to obtain permission in writing from the Berry Courthouse prior to the event. ‘Unusual’ activities may include, but are not limited to, things such as dance floors, games, marquees, BBQs, firepits and fire of any kind, and require prior approval.