MAKE A BOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING OR FUNCTION
Effective from 2nd December 2015, these rates apply for a full day or part thereof. Berry community groups receive a discounted rate.
- $700 per day
- ‘Rain Insurance’ (use of Hall if weather precludes use of Garden) – $125
- Use of Hall in addition to Garden – $250
- $1200 for package of 4 days with ceremony only and $1600 for 4 days with ceremony and reception
- Weekend and holiday periods – $250 for one day, $150 per additional day
- Midweek – $150 per day
- Photographs (particularly weddings) are very popular at the Courthouse. Please ensure you make a booking for any and all photography to be done at the Courthouse.
- $250 for 2 hours
- Chairs in the garden (45 available) – $2 each
- Tables in the garden (6 available) – $5 each
- The use of tables and chairs in the Hall is free of charge
- A $500 security bond applies to every hire. This is refundable, assuming there are no damages.
IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- To secure a booking full payment of the hiring fee plus bond is required, along with your signed contract.
- Hall Hire includes use of the kitchen and toilets. It does not include use of the other two rooms or the Private Garden.
- Private Garden Hire includes the use of the toilets but excludes the use of the building, including the kitchen or for storage. Included in the fee for a wedding in the Garden is a rehearsal time of up to one hour should you need it. Any other use outside these conditions there is a charge.
- If you book the Private Garden you can reserve the Hall to use in case it rains (the fee is 50% of the normal booking rate).
- You need to set up and clean up within your booking period or make arrangements with us if you need access outside your booked times. There is an additional charge for this.
- Cancellations made more than one calendar month before the date of hire attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than one calendar month before the date of hire attract a 100% cancellation fee. The bond is 100% refundable to you in the event of cancellation.
- All functions to commence after 8am and must cease by 10pm midweek (Sunday to Thursday) or 12 midnight on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
- All functions must comply with the NSW Noise Abatement legislation. It is important that any noise be kept at a reasonable level. Please consider the community and also ensure your guests leave quietly.